Backstreet’s business model is defined by limiting the risk exposure for our clients, avoiding any kind of counterparty risk responsibilities. Our role is limited to that of an intermediary between the client and the final Banks or Stock Brokerages selected.
The Stages are the following:
1. Analyze clients’ specific financial needs and recommend customized financial solutions.
2. Assist the clients to select the most trustworthy counterparties to trade, invest and implement the financial solutions selected by the client.
3. Once the counterparties are selected by the client, we help the client with the onboarding of the selected counterparties.
4. Once we have a mandate from the client, Blackstreet helps the client to trade or invest based on our vast experience, specialization in trading and negotiating financial products and technology. This optimizes the result for the client.
It is worth to highlight that all the financial decisions are made solely by the client, Blackstreet only executes the trade, and we cannot make any trade without the authorization of the client.
5. We select the best risk – return wealth and asset products portfolio allocation and risk exposure among other, based on the specific client needs.
Considering the volatility of the market, Blackstreet is constantly evaluating and adjusting the strategy and proposing changes when required.